How Is PYXI Secured?
PYXI has a modern, robust security model to protect your data against unauthorised access, both from external and internal sources.
- all communications over encrypted security
- your data secure from other firms'
- a number of other protections on access
- use simple group level security – e.g. permit sales team to see all customer information but restrict installation team's view to allocated tasks and contact details.
- field level access control
- control internal & external users differently
- activity tracking
- remotely suspend live sessions or account
Subscribe to our
Weekly GDPR Newsletter.
It's full of really useful updates
for UK small businesses.
Another Large Fine From ICO For Email Marketing Without Consent
Boost Finance Ltd, trading as findmeafuneralplan.com, was behind 4,396,780 emails that were sent from January to September 2017. The emails were sent to people who had subscribed to websites operated by BFL’s affiliates, but who had not given thei... click to read more