How Is PYXI Secured?
PYXI has a modern, robust security model to protect your data against unauthorised access, both from external and internal sources.
- all communications over encrypted security
- your data secure from other firms'
- a number of other protections on access
- use simple group level security – e.g. permit sales team to see all customer information but restrict installation team's view to allocated tasks and contact details.
- field level access control
- control internal & external users differently
- activity tracking
- remotely suspend live sessions or account
Subscribe to our
Weekly GDPR Newsletter.
It's full of really useful updates
for UK small businesses.
Enforcement Notice For Not Responding To A Subject Access Request
Ainsworth Lord Estates Limited has been served an enforcement notice for not responding to a Subject Access Request. A Lancashire-based business, Ainsworth Lord Estates Limited, has been served an Enforcement Notice by the Information Commissioner... click to read more