How Is PYXI Secured?
PYXI has a modern, robust security model to protect your data against unauthorised access, both from external and internal sources.
- all communications over encrypted security
- your data secure from other firms'
- a number of other protections on access
- use simple group level security – e.g. permit sales team to see all customer information but restrict installation team's view to allocated tasks and contact details.
- field level access control
- control internal & external users differently
- activity tracking
- remotely suspend live sessions or account
Subscribe to our
Weekly GDPR Newsletter.
It's full of really useful updates
for UK small businesses.
ICO Q2 Data Security Incident Trends
The ICO's figures for Q2 show that the most frequently reported data security incident relates to disclosure of data. The ICO's website has published information about Q2 2018-19's data security incidents by type and sector, and the single mo... click to read more