10 Customer Experience Facts
Published on: 14th May 2017
By PYXI CRM Team
A wonderful article found at www.technicallymarketing.com highlights the importance of customer experience in todays day and age. And as we continaully try to improve our own online software to provide a platform to build excellent [SEARCH customer experience], it may be worth highlighting from this article the 10 customer experience facts to take note of.
- According to a CEI Survey, 86% of buyers will pay more for a better customer experience. But only 1% of customers feel that vendors consistently meet their expectations. Source: Customer Experience: Is it the Chicken or the Egg, Forbes
- 40% of organizations cite ‘complexity’ as the greatest barrier to improving multichannel customer experience, overtaking ‘organizational structure’ since 2010. Source: Econsultancy MultiChannel Customer Experience Report
- Only 37% of brands received good or excellent customer experience index scores this year. 64% of brands got a rating of “OK,” “poor,” or “very poor” from their customers.
- 89% of consumers began doing business with a competitor following a poor customer experience. Source: RightNow Customer Experience Impact Report 2011
- Customer power has grown, as 73% of firms trust recommendations from friends and family, while only 19% trust direct mail Source: from Forrester’s report “Consumer “Ad-itudes” Stay Strong,” Source: Forrester Research Blog
- 86% of consumers will pay more for a better customer experience. Source: RightNow Customer Experience Impact Report 2011
- Only 26% of companies have a well-developed strategy in place for improving the customer experience. Source: Econsultancy MultiChannel Customer Experience Report
- When asked what were the key drivers for a customer to spend more with a company 40% said improvement in the overall customer experience, and 35% said provide quick access to information and make it easier for customers to answer questions. Source: Oracle Report: Why Customer Satisfaction is No Longer Good Enough
- Even in a negative economy, customer experience is a high priority for consumers. 60 per cent say they often or always pay more for a better experience. Source: Harris Interactive, Customer Experience Impact Report
- About 13 per cent of dissatisfied customers tell more than 20 people. Source: White House Office of Consumer Affairs, Washington, DC)
Improve Your Customers' Experience
PYXI CRM helps you improve the experience your customers have with your business.
PYXI CRM Team: 14th May 2017 17:21:00
Subscribe to our
Weekly GDPR Newsletter.
It's full of really useful updates
for UK small businesses.
Enforcement Notice For Not Responding To A Subject Access Request
Ainsworth Lord Estates Limited has been served an enforcement notice for not responding to a Subject Access Request. A Lancashire-based business, Ainsworth Lord Estates Limited, has been served an Enforcement Notice by the Information Commissioner... click to read more