10 Customer Experience Facts
Published on: 14th May 2017
By PYXI CRM Team
A wonderful article found at www.technicallymarketing.com highlights the importance of customer experience in todays day and age. And as we continaully try to improve our own online software to provide a platform to build excellent [SEARCH customer experience], it may be worth highlighting from this article the 10 customer experience facts to take note of.
- According to a CEI Survey, 86% of buyers will pay more for a better customer experience. But only 1% of customers feel that vendors consistently meet their expectations. Source: Customer Experience: Is it the Chicken or the Egg, Forbes
- 40% of organizations cite ‘complexity’ as the greatest barrier to improving multichannel customer experience, overtaking ‘organizational structure’ since 2010. Source: Econsultancy MultiChannel Customer Experience Report
- Only 37% of brands received good or excellent customer experience index scores this year. 64% of brands got a rating of “OK,” “poor,” or “very poor” from their customers.
- 89% of consumers began doing business with a competitor following a poor customer experience. Source: RightNow Customer Experience Impact Report 2011
- Customer power has grown, as 73% of firms trust recommendations from friends and family, while only 19% trust direct mail Source: from Forrester’s report “Consumer “Ad-itudes” Stay Strong,” Source: Forrester Research Blog
- 86% of consumers will pay more for a better customer experience. Source: RightNow Customer Experience Impact Report 2011
- Only 26% of companies have a well-developed strategy in place for improving the customer experience. Source: Econsultancy MultiChannel Customer Experience Report
- When asked what were the key drivers for a customer to spend more with a company 40% said improvement in the overall customer experience, and 35% said provide quick access to information and make it easier for customers to answer questions. Source: Oracle Report: Why Customer Satisfaction is No Longer Good Enough
- Even in a negative economy, customer experience is a high priority for consumers. 60 per cent say they often or always pay more for a better experience. Source: Harris Interactive, Customer Experience Impact Report
- About 13 per cent of dissatisfied customers tell more than 20 people. Source: White House Office of Consumer Affairs, Washington, DC)
Improve Your Customers' Experience
PYXI CRM helps you improve the experience your customers have with your business.
PYXI CRM Team: 14th May 2017 17:21:00
Subscribe to our
Weekly GDPR Newsletter.
It's full of really useful updates
for UK small businesses.
Equifax fined £500,000 for failing to protect the personal information of up to 15 million UK citizens during a cyber attack in 2017
The ICO’s probe, carried out in parallel with the Financial Conduct Authority, revealed multiple failures at the credit reference agency which led to personal information being retained for longer than necessary and vulnerable to unauthorised acces... click to read more