Consent Management Tracking
GDPR stipulates the following regarding consent:
- Indication of consent must be unambiguous and involve a clear affirmative action (an opt-in).
- Pre-ticked opt-in boxes are banned.
- It requires individual consent options for distinct processing operations.
- Consent should be separate from other terms and conditions and should not generally be a precondition of signing up to a service.
- You must keep clear records to demonstrate consent.
- It gives a specific right to withdraw consent. You need to tell people about their right to withdraw, and offer them easy ways to withdraw consent at any time.
PYXI for GDPR provides tools that allow organisations to manage and track consent in an efficient way.