Six ways to do less work and watch more football, without missing stuff
The 2014 World Cup is nearly upon us.
Here are six tips for PYXI users to give a welcome boost to productivity during the tournament:
- use PYXI anywhere: as long as you have a web browser, you can log into PYXI to access and manage your business information. Bookmark PYXI on your computer at home and skip the journey to work after one of the late night games.
- favourites: make sure you set up the people, customers and projects you deal with most often as 'favourites' to save time every time you want to access their information
- scheduled reports: you can set up any of your PYXI reports to be run automatically and emailed to you every morning.
- watches: if there are one or two really important customers or projects that you need to keep an eye on, set a "watch" on them and PYXI will email you when someone else in the company modifies the record
- 'holiday' setting: clicking your user name and clicking the 'Set User As On Holiday' button will prevent PYXI sending you any more messages until next time you log in.
- 'to do' actions: you could assign your actions to someone else in your company...
Okay, we admit that the last two points are probably less about productivity than they might be.
But it is only once every four years. And when England bring home the trophy, you should get a great productivity boost in any case!
Come on, England!