Article 30 Record Keeping for GDPR
Did you know that, under Article 30 of the GDPR, you might have a mandatory requirement to maintain a record of personal data processing activities under your responsibility? (Please refer to the ICO website for definition of exemptions).
At PYXI, we believe it is best practice to maintain records of your personal data processing (irrespective of your obligation) as you will derive multiple benefits including:
- GDPR Article 30 compliance
- Improved Information Governance posture - know what data you have, where and why it is stored and leverage value out of that data
- Visualization of Personal Data Repositories & Data Sources
- Improved readiness for amendments to current and future data protection regulation
- Improved Subject Access Request management
- Improved Data Breach management
PYXI for GDPR provides a user-friendly workflow to help you build and maintain your Article 30 records.
Subscribe to our
Weekly GDPR Newsletter.
It's full of really useful updates
for UK small businesses.
Elizabeth Denham delivers opening speech at Data Protection Practitioners Conference 2018
The UK Information Commissioner reinforces her organization's charter and your expected obligations in an opening speech at the 2018 Data Protection Practitioner's Comference - read the speech in full here.... click to read more